Posts tagged non-biological parent
Can I recover child support that I have paid after finding out that the child is not actually mine?

From time to time cases do arise where a person (in these type of cases – it is the “father”) has been paying child support under an assessment by the Child Support Agency (CSA) and later finds out that they are not actually the child’s father.

In that circumstance – can the non-biological father recover the money that they have paid from the mother?

Read More