Posts tagged Hanna McGovern
What can I do if my co-parent tries to move my children overseas?

When I think of an international child relocation, I think of 60 Minutes’ botched attempt to abduct two children from Lebanon, when the Father would not return them to Australia.

There are much easier ways to recover children back to Australia which don’t involve hiring professionals or linking up with 60 Minutes (or any other news outlets for that matter).

So, what are your options?

Read More
Have you been a victim of an act of violence? Would you like some cash to get back on your feet?

Through a Victim Assist Application, you could receive a payment (which can be between $1,000 to $10,000) in recognition that an act of violence has occurred to you, and reimbursement for any out of pocket expenses you have had, such as medical costs, counselling costs, or security upgrades to your house.

Read More